Kind LED Grow Light K5 – XL1000:
The K5 Series is comprised of the perfect mix of 3 & 5 Watt Light Emitting Diodes. Each of the three primary ranges of the photosynthetic spectrum can be dimmed and intensified individually to give your plants their ideal spectral ratios from seed straight through to harvest. The K5 Series boasts an extra large footprint that dwarfs those of competing LEDs and now even equals that of traditional grow lighting. The Secondary Optical Lenses individually focus and intensify the output of every single diode, significantly magnifying PAR and increasing canopy penetration. This revolutionary series of LED grow lights will produce the biggest and best yields, while consuming approximately half the electricity and producing a fraction of the heat of HID lighting. Your Kind K5 will cultivate record breaking yields, both in quantity and quality, while running quieter, cooler, and more efficiently than any other grow light.
Dimensions: 26″ x 20″ x 3.5″
Weight: 36 lbs.
Actual Wattage: 650w
HID Wattage Equivalent: 1000w
Total Diodes: 320
Diode Wattage: Perfect Mix of 3w & 5w
Footprint: 5′ x 5′
Input Voltage: 100-240V AC Power Input
Work Frequency: 50/60 Hz – Suitable for Global Energy Environment
Output Voltage: UL Standard Output Voltage – Less than 76V DC
Kind Factor: 10/10
Bullet Points for New K5 Series Lights
1. Extra Large footprint solves one of the main problems that LED lights have faced in the past. Because of historically small footprints, due to small circuit board construction, LED lights have always failed to deliver the finished harvest weights promised in comparison to their said HPS counterparts. Truly lit square footage of canopy space is a very crucial component to overall harvest weight. Now, with true footprint replacements for 750 and 1000 HPS, harvest weights are true to spec.
2. Fully customizable spectrum allows the user to not only adjust the spectrum to match vegetative and flowering stages of their plants, but also allows for specific spectrum control for nearly any type of plant genus in applications such as greenhouse growing and in agriculture operations where crop rotation is common.
3. Internal timing function of the K5 series lights allows for more streamline setups where the user can to do away with separate analog or digital timers that can be bulky and extremely unreliable. Now, all light cycles are programmed and changed from a convenient remote.
4. 8 stage ‘mother earth’ function allows user to mimic the great outdoors like never before seen in indoor growing, slowly waking your plants up in the morning and seeing them to bed every night. 8 separately set stages allow for light to gently turn on in the ‘morning’ (sunrise), intensify into full power (full day sun), then gently off in the ‘evening’ (sunset). Each of these stages can be set to the user’s desired duration and desired spectrum intensities.
5. Perfect mix of 3 watt and 5 watt diodes create the ideal amount of light going to your plants. 5 watt LED diodes are awesome. They emit an intense amount of light and have the ability to penetrate the plants canopy like no other. But, too many 5 watt LED chips, and a light can run too hot, doing away with one of the main benefits of LED lights. The K5 series lights have the best of both worlds. The ‘sweet spot’ efficiency of the 3 watt LED chips, mixed with the harvest boosting power of the 5 watt LED chips.
6. True to spec harvest expectations. When we say our XL1000 replaces a 1000 HPS, we mean it. In order to be a reputable company, one must not make false claims that their product can’t support. Let’s face it, no LED light that only draws 350 watts is going to replace a 1000 watt HPS, period. We make reasonable claims at KIND LED. We have found, through extensive testing and research, that a 30-40% savings in electricity is what you can expect from our lights. Our 1000 watt equivalent light draws about 650 watts or about 65% of what a 1000 watt HPS would typically pull. But that’s just the light!! Add up all the other savings in equipment needed for heat management in a traditional HPS room, and the energy savings are remarkable.
7. All functions of the K5 series are run from a convenient remote. We here at KIND LED are still scratching our heads as to how most LED companies think people are able to flip an analog switch or knob to control spectrum or switch between modes on their lights when they are in the middle of a grow and their light(s) are hanging above a huge canopy of delicate plants!! Our lights are fully controlled from a convenient handheld remote. Control 1 or 100 simultaneously from one small device.
8. Sexy, sleek design. Man, there are some ugly LED lights out there. Function over fashion is a must in lighting, but we have both.
9. Our lights use PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) dimming. Some lights use archaic methods of dimming that only lessen the brightness of the light being emitted while still pull the same amount of energy out of the wall. PWM dimming allows the light to only consume as much power as it needs to drive the diodes at their set level of brightness.
Contact Us for Exact Pricing and shipping charges.